Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Past Simple Tense


Past Simple Tense:
Sub+V2 + Obj




Simple sentences
        He gave me a car.
        He went to cinema.
        He wrote a letter to him.
        They made a table.
        I answered correctly.
Negative sentences
        They did not give me a car.
        He did not go to cinema.
        She did not write a letter to him.
        I did not make a table.
        You did not answer correctly.
Interrogative sentences
       Did he give me a gift?
       Did they go to cinema?
       Did she write a letter to him?
       Did I make a table?
       Did you answer correctly?

What you did you do yesterday? (Interview question) 

I got up in the morning at 6:00 AM yesterday. Thereafter, I cleaned my face and did brush. I did exercise about 15-20 mins. I had a shower. I got dressed. I had breakfast at 7:00 AM. I left home at 7:30 AM. I went to office at 7:45. I reached at about 8:30. I had a tea in office. I checked unread mails and replied them. Then I did routine work. I had lunch at 1:00 pm. I resumed work at 1:30. I had evening tea at 4:00 PM and resumed work at 4:15 PM. I finished work at 6:00 PM and reached home at 8:00 PM. Then, I freshened up and had my dinner at 8:30. Then I read some books and watched TV half an hour. Then I went to bed at 10:00.

Homework (Write & Speak):-
1) 9 complex sentences (3 simple, 3 negative & 3 interrogative)
2) How did you celebrate last Christmas?
3) What did you do last weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment