Sunday, December 27, 2015

Present Continuous Tense

Present Continuous Tense:- Which is running or happening currently

S+ is/am/are + V1+ing+Obj











Homework (Write & Speak):-
9 complex sentences (3 simple, 3 negative & 3 interrogative)

1) Jenny concentrates on your study. Why are you using mobile during study time?
2) Are you getting my point?
3) Is he working hard for the upcoming test matches?

4) Are they not performing well in this series?
   Or
   Ain’t / Aren’t they performing well in this series?
5) She is not joining with us for New Year’s party as she has fracture in her leg.
6) I try so hard but I am not getting the proper solution of this problem.

7) Don’t disturb me. I am writing a blog at the moment.
8) Please switch off the lights. I am feeling sleepy.

9) Please drive fast I am getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment