Monday, December 28, 2015

Exercise:- Present Tense

Exercise time:-

Make & speak sentences on Present Tense
Time Limit: - 1 Minute (record your voice on mobile phone)

Verbs:  Recognize, Forgive, Grow, Freeze, Drive and Blow












E.g.:

She speaks English.
Does she speak English?
She doesn’t speak English.

She is speaking English.
Is she speaking English?
She is not speaking English.

She has spoken English.
Has she spoken English?
She has not spoken English.

She has been speaking English for 1 hour.
Has she been speaking English for 1 hour?
She has not been speaking English for 1 hour.

Don’t write…speak 12 sentences in one minute.


Write 10 sentences on your daily routine activities like:-

I usually have my lunch at 1 o’clock but I have lot of work today so I’m still working.


I normally leave office at 6:00 pm but today my work has finished so I am going home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment