Sunday, December 20, 2015

Present Indefinite / Simple : Daily Routine

Present Indefinite: Sub+V1 e/es + Obj

We use this tense in daily routine & General Facts.

Daily Routine:-

Tips:
1) Use Present Indefinite / Simple Tense.
2) Use often, usually, normally etc.




I usually get up early in the morning at 6:00 AM. Thereafter, I clean my face and do brush. I do exercise about 15-20 mins. I have a shower. I get dressed. I have breakfast at 7:00 AM. I normally leave home at 7:30 AM. I usually go to office with my elder brother on bike. I usually reach at about 8:30. I have a tea in office. I check my unread mails and reply to them. Then I do routine work. I have lunch at 1:00 pm. I resume work at 1:30. I have evening tea at 4:00 PM and resume work at 4:15 PM. I finish work at 6:00 PM and reach home at 8:00 PM. Then, I freshen up and have my dinner at 8:30. Then I read some books and watch TV half an hour. Then I go to bed at 10:00. I sleep 8 hours at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment